mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiumnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiu

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

you know...

wow this thing used to be under judgment like 3 days ago. great job guys, there was no reason for a masterpiece like this should ever be under judgment.

Steve The Magic Turtle Steve The Magic Turtle

i liked it!

this has nothing to do with a turtle! i like that you still have random moments but are still able to keep a story line.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

the deep emotion of the alfred.

Holy crap this episode actually had a deep point to it. The part where Dictator Alfred was offering the dog bone was incredible, I also liked when you switched between the mirror and Dictator, and it just amplified and emphasized the feeling you wanted to get across. I have seen a lot of flashes but this is one of the carry few that actually made me feel something inside. It's almost like the mirror meant more, like the mirror reminded me of flashbacks of my own life in the darkest time I've been through. Dictator was the light you could reach up to but the there was the twist; Dictator Alfred is a false sense of hope. And really its like real life when countries elect a dictator (kinda) looking for a new security in there own lives only to end up in a much shittier situation. We've seen examples like Hitler being one of the most famous. During that scene I was expecting a comic relive to be present immediately, but you kept your audience in that place where Alfred was, on the floor looking back one last time, and it wasn't until much later where you give some of a relive when Dictator walks away. That passage between independence and ownership of Alfred was absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making my week better (and for almost making me cry).

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

umm...

is it a good thing to tourcher jesus dezce?

Origami! Origami!

bubbles

im glad this was here. i just saw a really bad side of the internet five min ago and this helped me for get about that. this game makes me feel wa better. maybe now i can sleep. thank you!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Awesomesauce! 15 days till launch!

Well this is a game I know I will be playing for the next three days, and I will always be in my mind. but yeah totally rocken yo! It reminds me of nenaca crash (is that spelled right? ehh) but better because you added the upgradeable parts and the amusing ending.

I also noticed the detail of the background, I thought it was awesome you added the earth's different layers of the atmosphere.

Great work!

Project Alise Project Alise

YAY

you made my sub woofer happy

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

This sounds familiar...

oh yeah, dollar!

This is incredible! It sounds amazing. This sounds professionally done (the quality of the recording). Great job, you have a very unique musicianship quality to you in which I admire.

SuperGoodSound responds:

Interestingly enough, I've had quite a few people refer to me as "the most unique person [they] have ever met" so I guess its fitting how you say it. I don't know if the way my acquaintances had intended it were quite so positive however.