mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiumnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiu

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

you know...

wow this thing used to be under judgment like 3 days ago. great job guys, there was no reason for a masterpiece like this should ever be under judgment.

Steve The Magic Turtle Steve The Magic Turtle

i liked it!

this has nothing to do with a turtle! i like that you still have random moments but are still able to keep a story line.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

the deep emotion of the alfred.

Holy crap this episode actually had a deep point to it. The part where Dictator Alfred was offering the dog bone was incredible, I also liked when you switched between the mirror and Dictator, and it just amplified and emphasized the feeling you wanted to get across. I have seen a lot of flashes but this is one of the carry few that actually made me feel something inside. It's almost like the mirror meant more, like the mirror reminded me of flashbacks of my own life in the darkest time I've been through. Dictator was the light you could reach up to but the there was the twist; Dictator Alfred is a false sense of hope. And really its like real life when countries elect a dictator (kinda) looking for a new security in there own lives only to end up in a much shittier situation. We've seen examples like Hitler being one of the most famous. During that scene I was expecting a comic relive to be present immediately, but you kept your audience in that place where Alfred was, on the floor looking back one last time, and it wasn't until much later where you give some of a relive when Dictator walks away. That passage between independence and ownership of Alfred was absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making my week better (and for almost making me cry).

Prime Minister Address Prime Minister Address

VOICE

Voice is almost everything in a flash cartoon, make yors more interesting.

How to be leet. How to be leet.

EASTER EGG!!!

~CLOWNARIFIC!!!!!~

ass cancer 6 ass cancer 6

wha?

how i this an adult video? and why is it so shitty?

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Sound Check

make sure the voices dont just come out of the left speaker.

Awesome Video Games Ep34 Awesome Video Games Ep34

yawn

lame, lame, lame. come on, this could go in so many good directions. but its not

:'(

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

the table

how did batman get of that table?
it was like reverse and forwards at the same time

Owls Owls

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me of "Mangos" and "crabs", are you the same person who did all three flashes? Where can I get this song?